This policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website is hosted by squarespace and complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Effective Date: May 14, 2018
- Squarespace Ads. squarespace partners with third party publishers, advertising networks and service providers to manage their ads on other sites. squarespace's third party partners may set cookies on your device or browser to gather information about your activities on the Services and other sites you visit, in order to provide you with Squarespace ads. For example, if you visit Squarespace and also use a social media platform, you may see a Squarespace ad in your social media newsfeed or timeline.
- Opting Out. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services. squarespace currently doesn’t respond to DNT:1 signals from browsers visiting squarespace's Services. You can also opt out of receiving interest-based ads from certain ad networks here (or if located in the European Union, here).
Device Identifiers. squarespace uses device identifiers on Squarespace web and mobile applications to track, analyze and improve the performance of the Services and their ads.
Third Party Tags. squarespace uses and manages third party tags on the website and associated domains of www.squarespace.com and on Squarespace web and mobile applications. Third party tags may take the form of pixels or tracking snippets. squarespace uses pixels to learn how you interact with squarespace's site pages and emails, and this information helps squarespace and their ad partners provide you with a more tailored experience. squarespace uses tracking snippets to capture data from your browser, make requests to a third party partner or set cookies on your device to store data. For example, if you see a Squarespace ad on a social media platform and choose to use Squarespace, squarespace may use a tag to reduce the number of Squarespace ads you see on that platform. squarespace uses Google Tag Manager to manage their third party tag usage. This may cause other tags to be activated which may, for their part, collect data and set cookies under certain circumstances. Google Tag Manager does not store this data.
Cookies on Your Sites. For information about the cookies and similar technologies used on Your Sites click here.
Whilst using our website, software applications or services, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email, account details, etc.). We will use this information to administer our website, applications, client databases and marketing material. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018. Further, by providing telephone, fax and email details, you consent to games to get ltd contacting you using that method. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information collection and use
How do we collect information?
games to get ltd collects information in two possible ways:
a. When you directly give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”)
When you sign up for our site, purchase our products or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes or completing registration forms. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
b. When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts (“User Authorised Data”)
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
How long do we keep your data for?
games to get ltd will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
games to get ltd will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site registration form, to anyone.
Choosing how we use your data
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
· You can verify the details you have submitted to games to get ltd by contacting email@example.com. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
· You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by games to get ltd regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
· You are also free to close your account through our account settings. If you do so, your account will be deactivated. However, we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
· You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
· You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
· You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact email@example.com.
Links to Other Web Sites
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.